Saturday, June 30, 2012

Canada Day Mani!!



Time for another group collaboration for a themed mani from several of my blogging friends!! This time it is for Canada Day!! This mani is pretty simple but I am happy with how it turned out.  I wanted to replicate a maple leaf (an idea I got from my friend Sheila) but I knew there was no way I could do one freehand. So I broke out my stamping plates and found one that I thought would be suitable.

I used Milani Rapid Cherry as my base and Milani White on the Spot with BM04 for the leaf.

Canada Day Manicure

Canada Day Manicure


Canada Day Manicure


Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian readers!! I hope you enojoyed this! Make sure to check out all of the other amazing blogs below!!




11 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10