Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Into Fashion - Day 2 of a Halloween Nail Art Challenge!

Day 2 of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge is "sugar rush." We are supposed to do a mani inspired by our favorite candy. I will admit it, I LOVE candy. I have several different kinds that I love but a few months ago I tried my first Heath Bar and it was love at first bite. So here is my Heath Bar-inspired mani!


Heath Bar

Heath Bar Manicure

Heath Bar Manicure




I took the easy way out and only did the "H" because I didn't have the time to attempt the complete logo - plus that seemed too hard. Hahaha

I used Milani Dark Chocolate, Zoya Arizona and Milani Signature Gold.


Make sure to check out all of the other blogger's manis below!






Thanks for reading! ♥


.

8 comments :

  1. You are so clever and talented! LOVE the gold H

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I loveeee Heath! We don't have them in Canada (Skor is close, but just not the same), so I always pick up a couple when I'm in the States! Yum! Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! And Heath is my all-time FAVORITE candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! And that chocolate color is really making me want candy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this mani makes me want a heath bar.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I want some chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a heath bar?! I've tried most candy and never seen this one, lovely nail art.

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10