Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Into Fashion - Day 1 of a Halloween Nail Art Challenge!

Happy Hump Day everyone! 

I am sure you have all seen the mega-awesome Halloween nail art  challenge on many blogs. I love seeing what they are all coming up with and I considered joining in myself. But after the 31 Day Challenge I didn't really feel like I had another long challenge in me. Plus I am going to be starting back to school in a couple of weeks so I didn't want to commit to a challenge since I am unsure if I will have the proper time to commit to it. Anyway, one of my friends, Danielle over at Polish, Glitter, Rock & Roll, came up with a nice, short Halloween nail art challenge so I decided to join in on that one!






I chopped off my nails last night. Like, really chopped off. I had 3 bad breaks on my right hand and couldn't stand my hands being different lengths. I do have some swatches saved from before I cut them so my nail length will be going back and forth in my posts. This drives me nuts but I don't have a choice right now. LOL Hopefully they grow quickly!

I wasn't sure what to do for today in the challenge so I went with the "Fall" aspect more than the fashion one. I used Zoya Monica as my base and stamped leaves using Nails Inc. Old Bond St and Bundle Monster BM04.


Fall Leaves Manicure

Fall Leaves Manicure




Make sure to check out the other amazing bloggers participating in this challenge!




.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10