Saturday, October 13, 2012

Skull Mani Using Revlon Nail Art Stencils

Happy Saturday everyone! 

I loved my Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print mani so much that I wanted to extend it and make it even more Halloween related. It seemed like the perfect base for some skulls. 

I have 2 different types of Revlon Nail Art Stencils - skulls and spiders (I am showing the spider stencil package here because I didn't think to get a photo of the skull ones before using them LOL). I was happily surprised with how well these worked! I used Milani White on the Spot after applying the stencil, let it sit for just a few seconds and gently peeled away the stencil and the image was perfectly crisp. If you are going to try to use a stencil for more than one nail (I did this) you need to have a paper towel nearby and, after removing it from your nail, wipe away the excess polish before it dries. I did use one stencil on two nails successfully, it is just a little messier than using a new one each time. 



Halloween Skull Manicure

Revlon Nail Art Stencils

Halloween Skull Manicure

Revlon Nail Art Stencils are available in several styles and retail for around $5 for one package of 10 stencils. I am not sure how many retailers are carrying them but I found these at Walgreens.


Thanks for reading! ♥



.

9 comments :

  1. Those stencils came out really clean! I've never had good luck with the Kiss ones, but I might have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. It came out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I've never seen these before. Your mani looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That came out great! I love skulls, and this mani is just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooo pretty *_______*


    • ♥♥♥ •

    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen nail stencils but they look so good!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These work great! I am shocked!


    I like how you used them here.

    Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love how crisp it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10