Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Enchanted Polish Falloween Collection - Limited Edition for Autumn 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have a VERY picture heavy post for you tonight - the complete Falloween collection from Enchanted Polish. I love these polishes (and the names!!)

I am going to speak of formula here because they were all pretty much the same. I used 1-2 coats of each one. (My nails are so short and these are so densely packed that one coat covered pretty perfectly with all of them. I used two with the polishes with larger glitter pieces to "place" them - yes, I must have organized glitter.) Application was smooth on all of them, I didn't have to dig to get the glitter out of the bottle. I used one coat of Poshe to top them and it was *almost* smooth to the touch. Normally I would use Gelous but I am out (and of course I forgot to grab some when I was at Sally's a couple of days ago). 

There is absolutely NO curling of the glitters, not even the large ones, and NO bleeding either. These are very complex glitters, there is no way I could pick out every single type of glitter in the polishes so I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking. Let's get to it, shall we....


---------------------------------------------------------


Beetle Juice - This one is primarily green, holo and black hex glitters with micro glitters but it also has  holographic shimmer in the base. It is a stronger holo in person than it shows in the photos but not super strong. I layered this one over Zoya Caitlin on the index and ring fingers and Nails Inc. Westminster on the middle finger and pinky.


Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

Enchanted Polish Beetle Juice

---------------------------------------------------


Dexter - this one has black and red matte glitter in a clear base. I did not have to place the larger glitters, they were very easy to get on the nail. I layered this one over Darling Lovey Dovey and I think it really pops over the light grey.


Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter

Enchanted Polish Dexter


-----------------------------------------------


Finger Lickin' Good - this one has a lot going on. Black, white, yellow, orange, purple - and that's just what I can spot easily. LOL I really like how it pops over the red. This is over Zoya Sooki. 


Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good

Enchanted Polish Finger Lickin' Good


-----------------------------------------------------



Igor - Another polish with a lot going on. I layered this one over Darling Lovey Dovey and a plain black creme (Milani Black Swift) on my accent nail. I really love how the colors pop over the black but there are black glitters in this polish, which show up well on the grey.


Enchanted Polish Igor

Enchanted Polish Igor

Enchanted Polish Igor

Enchanted Polish Igor

Enchanted Polish Igor

Enchanted Polish Igor


------------------------------------------------------


Practice Safe Hex - this one is primarily lavender, silver, white and black and also has the holo shimmer in the base! I layered this one over China Glaze Westside Warrior in my index and ring fingers and Nails Inc. Westminster in my middle finger and pinky.


Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex

Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex


------------------------------------------


Pumpkin Gutz - this *might* be my favorite out of the collection, but it's really hard to choose just one. This is orange, green and black glitters and also has the holo shimmer. This one just screams pumpkin gutz to me! I layered this one over Nails Inc. Goodge Place on all nails except my accent nail, that's over Darling Lovey Dovey. I really love it over the green!

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

Enchanted Polish Pumpkin Gutz

-----------------------------------------


Witchful Thinking - This one is pink and coppery glitters in a clear base and it also has the holo shimmer. I layered it over Ulta Vampire Kiss (a raspberry creme) and Darling Lovey Dovey on my accent nail. 


Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking

Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking

Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking

Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking

Enchanted Polish Witchful Thinking



WHEW! That was a lot of photos. What do you think of this collection? Which ones are you going to need??


This collection is available  through Llarowe but I am not sure when the next re-stock will be. Be sure and like Enchanted on Facebook and Llarowe on Facebook to stay up-to-date on openings, releases, availability and new collections!


Thanks for reading! ♥


.

9 comments :

  1. I love all the color combinations you chose! I especially like Beeteljuice and
    Witchful Thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I even read anything I thought "Wow that first glitter reminds me of Beethejuice!". If I had money I would buy that without hesitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dexter and wishful thinking! So gorgeous1

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Igor and and dexter are nice shades

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is Beetle Juice, and I love the purples you layered under it

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all really nice but Witchful Thinking is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10