Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shimmer Polish Natalie - Swatches and Review

Happy Saturday everyone! I have another stunning Shimmer Polish to show you!

Shimmer Polish is a new-to-me indie brand and I couldn't be happier with these polishes. They are very good quality - no sinking, no bleeding, absolutely no curling glitters and application was a breeze. 

All Shimmer Polishes have names that come from the creator, Cindy's, own life. Here is what Cindy has to say about that:

"My polishes are named after my wonderful friends and family. Each and every name has an important significance to me. Each shade of Shimmer is inspired by that person, from favorite colors, things that are reminiscent of that person, and even personal requests from these great ladies. Each and everyone of my Shimmers have shaped and influenced me to become who I am today. In a way, this is my tribute and gratitude towards having so many amazing people in my life."    

Natalie is described as "dusty blue, gold and copper" - I think that is spot on. I layered this one over Nails Inc. Goodge Place and really like the combo. I used one coat on all nails except my ring finger where I used two. I topped all nails with one coat of Poshe.  (I seem to have missed part of my pinky nail while polishing. Now sure what's up with that but I didn't notice it until after I had taken it off. Please ignore. LOL)


Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie

Shimmer Polish Natalie


Shimmer Polish retails for $12 for a full size (0.5 oz.) bottle. Shimmer Polish links:



Thanks for reading!  ♥



*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion.



.

6 comments :

  1. Pretty combo! I like how complex this glitter appears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing combo! Your nails look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combo! Your nails look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I haaate when I miss part of my nail when I use glitter, which happens...every time I use glitter. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great combo! :)
    really brings out the copper of Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10