Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maya Cosmetics Voodoo - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! I have another amazing Maya polish to show you today (if you missed my post on Hex you can find it here). This one is also from the Cast A Spell Collection and, unfortunately, also Limited Edition.  

Voodoo is densely packed "black, pink, silver, silver holo and orange holo glitters in a clear base." I loved this one inside. A lot. But when I got it outside and the holo glitter started sparkling and shimmering in the sun it really took my breath away. I really, REALLY love this one. 

The formula was great, I had no application issues. I chose to layer it over a black creme but did put it on my bare nail on my thumb and it was *almost* opaque in the 3 coats that I used. On all other nails I used 1 coat over black. This one is topcoat hungry though. I used 3 coats of Poshe in the photos. In person it looked fine with 2 but with the power of macro showing every minute detail, I needed 3 coats for the photos. 

This is one of those polishes that is so pretty but it is impossible to capture just HOW pretty with  my camera. Trust me, you need this one.


Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in full sun

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in full sun

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in the shade

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in the shade

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in artificial lighting

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in artificial lighting

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in artificial lighting

Maya Cosmetics VooDoo - in full sun


Voodoo is part of Maya Cosmetics' Cast A Spell Collection and is limited edition - if you want it you better get it while you can! Her polishes sell for $8 for a full size 15 ml bottle. You can purchase through her website here. Also make sure to follow via FacebookTwitter and her blog to stay up-to-date on stock and collection information!


Thanks for reading! ♥



*PR product provided for my honest review




.

5 comments :

  1. OH! YOu really captured the detail in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that does look so so pretty! all the different glitters are stunning!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLack with a bit of sparkle never fails to look nice > < > <

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10