Friday, October 5, 2012

Blogger Collaboration - Most Expensive/Least Expensive Polish

Hello again! We are doing another blogger collaboration weekend and we decided to show off some of out most expensive and least expensive polishes. 


Dior Czarina Gold is the polish in my stash that I, personally, have paid the most for. I have others that are more valuable but this is the one I, so far, have paid the most for. Czarina Gold is a very deep blackened brown base with gold micro-shimmer. The shimmer shows more in the bottle than on the nail (but these pics were taken on a rare cloudy day and there for the shimmer shows even less than in real life). Czarina Gold is discontinued and pretty hard to come by these days. 


Dior Czarina Gold

Dior Czarina Gold

Dior Czarina Gold

Dior Czarina Gold

Dior Czarina Gold (under artificial lighting)

Dior Czarina Gold (under artificial lighting)


And for my least expensive I chose a Sinful Colors polish that I picked up in one of their 99¢ sales. Leap Flog is a gorgeous creme that is a grey/green/teal - it's quite the color shifter in various lighting. 


Sinful Colors Leap Flog

Sinful Colors Leap Flog

Sinful Colors Leap Flog

Make sure to check out all of the other awesome blogger's posts below!
If you would like to join in, please be courteous and use the inlinkz codes in your post so that we are all linked together. Otherwise, they will be removed. Here are the codes:http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=198389&nojump=1&key=ILKe9d3uQgn5Y




Thanks for reading!



.


10 comments :

  1. Love Czarina Gold and I think the pics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Czarina Gold is beautiful! I always wished I had picked up a bottle :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinful colors is one of my favorite brands ever, I really love the formula! Pretty and great idea for a post!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky to buy czarina gold from a person who didn't know what she was selling me, so I bought it for a normal price - such an awesome color. LoveLoveLove :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day I will also have Czarina gold.
    In the meanwhile, I'll just drool all over yours ;-)
    Leap flog is also gorgeous! It's such a winter shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna give my Czarina Gold another try and now I can't wait to use Leap Flog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea and I do like both colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of Czarina Gold, but rather than try hunting for it, might go for A England Beauty Never Fails.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10