Saturday, October 6, 2012

MUA Shade 23 (Olive/Army Green) - Swatches and Review

I have a quickie for you tonight. I wore this about a month ago and LOVED it and kept meaning to post it but just kept having other things get in the way. Such is life. LOL

Make Up Academy (MUA) Shade 23 is a lovely drab olive/Army green creme. Application was PERFECT, creamy and opaque in 2 coats. Everything you want in a creme. Have I mentioned that I love cremes? ;) Shown here with 2 coats and 1 coat of Poshe.



MUA Shade 23

MUA Shade 23

MUA Shade 23

MUA Shade 23

This was included in my very early birthday package from my friend Kim over at The Ides of Polish. Thanks so much Kim! ♥

This polish is available in the UK at Superdrug locations and also on the MUA website. They retail for only £1! They are Cruelty-Free and amazing quality - I highly recommend them! Make sure to follow MUA on Facebook as well!


Thanks for reading! ♥



.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10