Friday, October 26, 2012

The Nail Junkie Fish - Swatches and Review

Happy Friday everyone!

 I apologize for the sporadic posts lately. I started school a couple of weeks ago and it is much more time-consuming than I thought it would be. I haven't even had time to attempt any Halloween-themed nail art. :( Heck, I have only painted my nails twice in the past week. That is unheard of for me. Anyway, please know that I do miss my readers and my blog and will post every chance I get!

Now, let's get to the goodies! The Nail Junkie Fish is a shimmery silver/light blue base with a  gold/bronze shimmer running throughout. It is packed with blue, green and silver hex and round glitters, as well as some holographic glitter. That's what I see, anyway. There could be more glittery goodness packed in there that I can't see with my naked eye. Application was very nice and perfectly smooth. I did not have to place the glitter at all and all of the glitter laid perfectly flat on the nail. No curling. 

I used 2 coats by itself on all nails except for my accent nail. I layered one coat over Ulta Howl At The Moon on my ring finger. It really made the gold/bronze shimmer POP! I topped all nails off with one coat of Poshe.


The Nail Junkie Fish

The Nail Junkie Fish

The Nail Junkie Fish

The Nail Junkie Fish

The Nail Junkie Fish


You can purchase this polish, as well as the rest of The Nail Junkie's polishes, through her store for $10 for a 15 ml bottle. She offers free domestic shipping and $5 flat rate international shipping. $1 of the proceeds from the purchase of each bottle goes to charity. You can read more about that on her blog Don't forget to follow her on Facebook  to stay up-to-date on new collections and more!



Thanks for reading! ♥



*PR product provided to me for my honest, unbiased review.


.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10