Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shimmer Polish Jenny - Swatches and Review

Happy Sunday! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend thus far. 

Shimmer Polish is a new-to-me indie brand and I couldn't be happier with these polishes. They are very good quality - no sinking, no bleeding, absolutely no curling glitters and application was a breeze. 

All Shimmer Polishes have names that come from the creator, Cindy's, own life. Here is what Cindy has to say about that:

"My polishes are named after my wonderful friends and family. Each and every name has an important significance to me. Each shade of Shimmer is inspired by that person, from favorite colors, things that are reminiscent of that person, and even personal requests from these great ladies. Each and everyone of my Shimmers have shaped and influenced me to become who I am today. In a way, this is my tribute and gratitude towards having so many amazing people in my life."    

Jenny is a mixture of primarily blue glitters but I also see purple, gold and even bits of red. As with all of the other Shimmers the mixture is so complex that I can't possibly spot everything in it. The formula, as with all of the others, was perfect. I used one coat on all nails except my ring finger where I used two. I topped all nails with one coat of Poshe.  I put this over Darling Lovey Dovey (a light grey creme). 


Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny

Shimmer Polish Jenny


Shimmer Polish retails for $12 for a full size (0.5 oz.) bottle. Shimmer Polish links:



Thanks for reading!  ♥



*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion.



.

2 comments :

  1. Great swatches! This is one of my favorite shimmers I own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing swatches! I love the glitters!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10