Monday, October 1, 2012

F & F Nails Dollar Bill - Swatches and Review

Happy afternoon everyone! 

I purchased this polish from my friend Kim (my UK polish fairy ♥) who blogs at The Ides of Polish several months ago and I put it in my drawer and forgot about it. LOL Shame on me, it is gorgeous! 

I love the subtle shimmer you can see in the sun. The formula was wonderful, perfectly creamy. This is 2 coats with no top coat.



F & F Nails Dollar Bill

F & F Nails Dollar Bill

F & F Nails Dollar Bill

F & F is a brand carried by Tesco and can be purchased online here. They retail for £5.




.

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty....I love polishes with a subtle shimmer like this. Such a surprise when they hit the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10