Monday, October 8, 2012

Darling Lovey Dovey - Swatches and Review

Happy evening! I am excited about the polish I have for you tonight, it's a new-to-me-brand and I am very impressed!

Darling Cosmetics is an Australian-based brand that is 5-Free and Cruelty-Free. Lovey Dovey is a light grey and is just so lovely.The formula on this polish was simply amazing. It applied very smoothly and was completely opaque in 2 coats.No topcoat in the photos.


Darling Lovey Dovey

Darling Lovey Dovey

Darling Lovey Dovey

Darling Lovey Dovey

Darling Lovey Dovey

Darling Lovey Dovey

What do you think of this one? Do you have any Darling polishes?

You can visit their website here to learn more about them and browse all of their collections! Also make sure to folloow them on Facebook and Twitter!


Thanks for reading! ♥


.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10