Friday, October 12, 2012

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print - Swatches and Review

Hello again lovely readers! I was too excited about this polish to wait until tomorrow to show you. I knew I was going to like it from swatches I have seen online but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. I can't stop staring at my nails. 

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print is from the Halloween collection. While I definitely see why it fits in with the Halloween collection, I think this one can be worn year round. In fact, I think I will have this on my toes a LOT. MFP is a black base with small white and red matte glitters. LOVE. 

The formula, as with all my other Dandy Nails, was great! Smooth application and opaque in two coats. I topped it with one coat of Poshe.



Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print


Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print


Isn't this amazing!? Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:


*PR product provided to me for my honest, unbiased review
.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10