Monday, October 29, 2012

Girly Bits Monster Mash - Swatches and Review

Good evening everyone! Here we are only 2 nights away from All Hallow's Eve and I haven't even had the opportunity to do any Halloween nail art attempts. Boo. I am going to try to squeeze in a couple in the next couple of days though! But for tonight let's get in the mood for Halloween with a polish from Girly Bits' Halloween Collection!

Monster Mash is described by its creator, Pam, as "a clear (but very slightly tinted green, for extra creepiness) base packed with green, gold and black hexes, squares and shreds." I LOVE the slightly tinted green base, it really does add something special!

 I layered this one over Nails Inc. Paddington (my new favorite grey creme!) and over Nails Inc. Wesminster on my ring finger. This is two easy coats, no problems with application whatsoever. It was not gritty or topcoat-hungry either. One coat of Poshe and everything was perfectly smooth! I love this one and can see it being worn all year, not just on Halloween.



Girly Bits Monster Mash

Girly Bits Monster Mash

Girly Bits Monster Mash

Girly Bits Monster Mash

Girly Bits Monster Mash

Girly Bits Monster Mash


And because I've had this song in my head all day, now you can too. Hehehe



What do you think of this one? I really love it! Pam does such an amazing job with her polishes.

Girly Bits is available on Big Cartel and also available at llarowe.com and Harlow & Co. for $10 to $13 retail for full .5 oz bottles.Don't forget to follow Pam at Girly Bits on Facebook and on her blog for updates and info!


Thanks for reading! ♥



.

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I was trying to say that I love the purple and green combo

      Delete
  2. Ooo this is awesome! I love it over purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10