Monday, October 15, 2012

Maya Cosmetics Hex - Swatches and Review

I received a few Maya polishes in the mail and I am super impressed with this brand! I have worn all of them already and they all have amazing formulas. 

Up first is Hex, which is amazing. It's an olive green that shifts to bronze with micro-flakies that flash orange, gold and green. *Swoon* The formula was very nice, absolutely no problems with application whatsoever. I used two easy coats. No top coat in the pics. 


Maya Cosmetics Hex

Maya Cosmetics Hex

Maya Cosmetics Hex

Maya Cosmetics Hex

Maya Cosmetics Hex

Maya Cosmetics Hex


Hex is part of Maya Cosmetics' Cast A Spell Collection and is limited edition - if you want it you better get it while you can! Her polishes sell for $8 for a full size 15 ml bottle. You can purchase through her website here. Also make sure to follow via FacebookTwitter and her blog to stay up-to-date on stock and collection information!


Thanks for reading! ♥



*PR product provided for my honest review



.

6 comments :

  1. Wow - I love it! Love the micro-flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is mega stunning, I love the olive colour so unusual!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful polish!! I love both the color and the way those flakes look! Not the common flakies...
    and it looks so gorgeous on you!
    NEED...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- this reminds me a lot of Butter London Wallis except with flakies- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es precioso♥ un color Ășnico y super elegante!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10