Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Filthy Gorgeous London Judy Baby - Swatches and Review

This evening I have an amazing creme for you from a new-to-me brand! Filthy Gorgeous is going to be getting more attention from me!

 If you have been following me for a while you know that cremes are my favorites and Judy Baby does NOT disappoint. This color is so rich and perfect. It's kind of a plum, mulberry, deep purple color. PERFECT. The formula was amazing, absolutely no issues. I used two coats and no top coat for the photos - it is THAT shiny on its own.


Filthy Gorgeous Judy Baby

Filthy Gorgeous Judy Baby

Filthy Gorgeous Judy Baby

Filthy Gorgeous Judy Baby

Filthy Gorgeous Judy Baby


Filthy Gorgeous London polishes, as well as their other beauty products, can be purchased at their online shop here for £9.00. I'm not sure if they're available anywhere in the US but they do ship to the US. Also, make sure to follow them on Twitter and Facebook for promos and updates. Their polishes are 3-Free and Cruelty-Free.


Thanks for reading! ♥


.

5 comments :

  1. Love it- it's my favorite Filthy Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, all the best cremes are from UK brands! Waaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love the colour!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty color and great application :)

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10