Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Nail Junkie Candy Corn - Swatches and Review

Hello! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! Mine has been super busy which is why this post is so late today. 

The Nail Junkie Candy Corn is one of four polishes from her Halloween line. Candy Corn is yellow and orange hex glitters in a white crelly base. Application was good, it was a tad on the thick side but not problematic or hard to apply. I used 3 coats by itself on all nails except my pinky where I layered 2 coats of Candy Corn over a white creme. I am liking these white based glitter polishes more and more lately - and I really love how festive this one is!


The Nail Junkie Candy Corn

The Nail Junkie Candy Corn

The Nail Junkie Candy Corn

The Nail Junkie Candy Corn

You can purchase this polish, as well as the rest of The Nail Junkie's polishes, through her store for $10 for a 15 ml bottle. She offers free domestic shipping and $5 flat rate international shipping. $1 of the proceeds from the purchase of each bottle goes to charity. You can read more about that on her blog Don't forget to follow her on Facebook  to stay up-to-date on new collections and more!



Thanks for reading! ♥



*PR product provided to me for my honest, unbiased review.


.

10 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10