Thursday, October 11, 2012

China Glaze It's Alive and Westside Warrior Gradient

I thought I would pay homage to my very first blog postsince it was one year ago today. My very first post was on "China Glaze It's Alive" and it is still one of my favorite glitters. It's one of those murky, ugly greens that I love so much. And Westside Warrior (a creme - my favorite finish) is amazing.



China Glaze It's Alive and Westside Warrior gradient

China Glaze It's Alive and Westside Warrior gradient

China Glaze It's Alive and Westside Warrior gradient


Thank you all for following along with me over this past year. I read each and every comment and appreciate them all.  ♥


Click here for my One Year Blogiversary Giveaway!

.

11 comments :

  1. beautiful use of these colors! I know a lot of people avoid this shade of green for various reasons, but you made it girly, fun, and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a really awesome mani! I love the reversed gradient on the thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite shade of green! It's so pretty and glittery. I agree, the thumb gradient is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Pretty! Perfect for autumn!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I am definitely going to try this combo now. They are perfect together! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo, I wish I had the glitter to match my WW!

    I will have something similar, surely!

    Very nice for fall, Halloween and Depression Awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is alive has something of zombie zest

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh maybe I shouldn't have sold my it's alive! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10