Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Sophia - Swatches and Review

Hello lovelies! I hope your week is going well so far! I have a very pretty combo to show you tonight!

Darling Diva Sophia is from her Golden Girls Collection. (I happen to love The Golden Girls so I think this is a really sweet collection.) Sophia is matte periwinkle micro-glitter in a clear base with a slight blue shimmer - and I even think I see a few sparse gold glitters in there. I really love this one. It is such a pretty color and looks great over so many different colors! 

I layered ONE coat of Sophia over Ulta Howl At The Moon and had no issues with application. I topped it with one coat of Poshe and it was perfectly smooth.



Darling Diva Polish Sophia

Darling Diva Polish Sophia

Darling Diva Polish Sophia

Darling Diva Polish Sophia

Darling Diva Polish Sophia

Darling Diva Polish Sophia

What do you think of this one? I really love it! You can see it over a ton of other colors at Pointless Cafe's post here

Darling Diva Polishes can be purchased at her Etsy Store and range in price from $8 - $12. Also make sure to follow her on Facebook to stay up-to-date!


Thanks for reading! ♥



.

3 comments :

  1. Love it! And thanks for the linkage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS. You were right lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10