Thursday, September 8, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 6 - Violet Stripes and Dots



Hello! I've fallen behind on the 31 Day Challenge - but better late than never, right? So I am trying to play catch-up and have Day 6 to show you tonight! I took inspiration for this mani from Sheila at Pointless Cafe and I love how it turned out!



This wasn't the mani I originally had planned for this day, but what I wanted to do wasn't working so I decided to go with something else. I was browsing this Buzzfeed post with several Halloween mani ideas from Sheila and remembered how much I loved this mani and wanted to recreate it! You can check out Sheila's original post here.



I used a base of Colors by Llarowe Garden of the Gods and created a gradient using Paint Box Polish The Knight Bus. I love this combo and that both violet and red-violet are represented here! The design was created with acrylic paint. I topped it off with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze and KBShimmer Oh Matte! (though I also included a picture before adding the matte topcoat).

Before adding matte topcoat...






Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10