Sunday, September 25, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 22 - One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater



Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a great Friday and Saturday with some amazing friends and gorgeous scenery (and temps!). Today wasn't so great, but I managed to do a little nail art tonight to continue on the 31 Day Challenge! Today is the "inspired by a song" prompt and I just had to do one of my favorite "Halloween" songs since I was a kid! (You can check out the mani I did based on my other favorite Halloween song in the 31 Day Challenge in 2014 here!)



One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater is a true classic and just a fun song that everyone can enjoy! I used two Colors by Llarowe polishes for this look - Bananas and Krispy Kremes are Better than HBO and Barney Sucks!. The rest was done with acrylic paint and everything was topped with CbL PDQ Top Coat.

I think my little alien turned out pretty cute! I almost didn't make him purple because the song doesn't actually say he is purple. He says he eats purple people - so really he could be any color - but I decided he'd be more recognizable in purple! (You can heck out the lyrics here.)



You know I've had this song in my head all day, so I thought I'd share. You're welcome. ;)






Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10