Monday, September 5, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 5 - Blue Mosaic Nails



Hello again! Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge brings us blue nails and I have some fun mosaic nails to share with you!



Colors by Llarowe Sexy Mother definitely lives up to its name! I actually used it for the first time for my stamping yesterday and I literally gasped when I used it. I knew I had to use it for today's blue! It is so glowy and gorgeous! I will have full swatches of it soon!



I used Sexy Mother on my index and pinkie, as well as in parts of the mosaic nails. The other colors used in the mosaic nails were all CbL stamping polishes (I will list them below). The white was done with acrylic paint. They're not perfect but I really like how they turned out!

CbL Stamping Polishes used:
Chimney Sweep
Blue Skies
Amethyst Glow
Turq'd
Royalty
Enchanted Forest
Lilac Petals
The Heart Bleeds
Hey Romeo
Sparkling Diamonds




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10