Friday, September 9, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 7 - Black and White Dotted Chevrons




Happy Friday! I finally have my look for Day 7 in the 31 Day Challenge! I am hoping to play catch-up this weekend so I can get back on schedule! For today's black and white look I went with a bold chevron design!




I'm not in love with these, but I don't hate them. They remind me a little of Star Trek but also a little like video game controllers. Weird. They were loosely(very loosely)  inspired by this awesome mani from Lindsey at Wondrously Polished.



My base is Salon Prefect Oil Slick. I created everything else using acrylic paint and then added a matte topcoat.




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10