Monday, September 12, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 11 - Red and Black Polka Dots



Thrice is nice, yes? Well I hope so! I am back for the third time today with another nail art look for the 31 Day Challenge! The prompt for this mani is polka dots. Sounds easy enough. Except I will tell you a little secret - even after all these years I still suck at polka dots! Give me a brush any day over a dotting tool. But, I did enjoy doing this mani!



I used the gorgeous Alter Ego Well Read (review coming soon) with simple black dots. I love red and black together!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so very much for using Well Read! Your art work is phenomenal, perfect for this color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10