Monday, September 12, 2016

Powder Perfect: Utopia - Swatches and Review



Hello! Today I have another Powder Perfect polish to show you! (If you missed my first post on this brand you can check out my review of Ra here.) Today I have the vibrant pink Utopia to show you! 

From the maker:

"Utopia is a vibrant hot pink holographic polish with sparkling holo glitters and ultra chameleon chrome flakies. Utopia is a limited edition shade."
Sunlight

Utopia is one half of the anniversary duo from Powder Perfect, and it is a limited edition shade. It is a vibrant mid-tone pink holo with holo micro-glitters and UCC flakes. The formula was fantastic - so smooth and opaque. It was nearly a one-coater! I used two coats and one coat of topcoat for the photos.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

What do you think? Will you be grabbing this one?

This polish is available now! The other half of the duo, Elysium, looks just as gorgeous! You can get the duo for $24 AUD/USD, or $13 individually. Both shades are limited edition but I'm not sure how long the duo will be available. 


Links:
Website
US Website (Brand new!)
Facebook
Instagram



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10