Tuesday, September 20, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 18 - Half Moon Spider Webs



Hello! I have a late post tonight, but I love this look! I am not usually a fan of half moon manis on myself. I love them on other people but they always seem odd on my nails. I wanted to think outside the box for today's look and was feeling in a Halloween mood so I decided to make some half moon spider webs!




I used one of the sexiest reds I own as my base for this look - Darling Diva Sexy Mother***. These photos do not do it justice at all. It is so rich! It also happens to be my current pedi color.


I created the art using acrylic paint and topped everything with Darling Diva Pryzmatic Topcoat.


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10