Saturday, September 17, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate Roses



Hello everyone! I'm back with another look for the 31 Day Challenge! You may have seen my pic of my nail of the day on Instagram. I enjoyed wearing it so much while I was out running errands today! (I will have proper swatches of these soon!) I was so tired when I got home I didn't have it in me to freehand the design I had in mind, so I pulled out my stamping supplies and used a beautiful rose pattern over my NOTD!



Colors by Llarowe A Mother's Love and Soar with the Eagles are charity polishes created by Leah Ann after her nephew was killed by a drunk driver last year. All proceeds will go to Texas Stop DWI, Inc. I will have more information on the polishes in my upcoming review post!


A Mother's Love is the base on the nails with the stamping and Soar with the Eagles is on my accent nail. I used Bundle Monster plate BM-H16 and Esmaltas da Kelly Buffy to create the design. I topped everything with CbL PDQ Topcoat.



I'll see you back tomorrow with another nail art look!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10