Wednesday, September 21, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 19 - Galaxy Nails



Hello again! I have a quick post for you tonight with some nails that I absolutely love! Today's prompt is galaxy and I like these better than any galaxy nails I have ever done!



I took way too many pictures of this one and had a hard time narrowing them down so I apologize in advance for so many pics!


I used polishes from Colors by Llarowe, Cuccio Colors and Darling Diva to create this look. I used way too many to list but if there's a specific color you'd like to know ask in the comments and I'll try to help!



I created the "clouds" using watered down acrylic paint. It took a little time to get the look I wanted but I think it was worth it!


I did add a matte topcoat (duh), but actually prefer this one shiny!

With matte topcoat

What do you think? Matte or shiny?


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10