Wednesday, September 21, 2016

NOTD: Firecracker Lacquer - I Plead the Fifth



Happy Hump Day! I have a quick nail of the day to show you! I used this beauty as my base in my metallic look in the 31 Day Challenge, and it was perfect!




Firecracker Lacquer I Plead the Fifth was a Vegas exclusive from Cocktails and Colors this year. It is a pale lilac that sometimes looks silver. It's metallic, but not brush-strokey at all. It's also holo and has gorgeous flakes! The formula is fabulous and I really enjoy this shade and even though I don't normally like metallics I've worn this one a couple of times already!



Kendahl from Firecracker Lacquer told me she doesn't have any plans on releasing this publicly at this time, but may do a giveaway or two with it so make sure you follow her on social media to stay up-to-date! Even though this one isn't available, there are some other gorgeous polishes available in the shop now!

Links:
Website

Facebook
Instagram
Facebook Fan Group


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10