Saturday, September 10, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 8 - Metallic Swirls and Dots



Hello!  I hope you're all having a better Saturday than I am! I had a flare-up of a chronic eye condition I have, which always leads to a bad headache, so I spent most of the day in bed. Well, actually the recliner. But my head has eased up a little and the eye pain has decreased so I decided to try to get a quick post up so I wouldn't fall even farther behind in the 31 Day Challenge! Today's prompt is metallic so I decided to use a gorgeous Firecracker Lacquer that I got in Vegas this year and it fit the bill perfectly!



For this look I used a base of Firecracker Lacquer I Plead the Fifth, which is a gorgeous pale lavender/silver metallic with holo and flakes (full review coming soon). I then used Cuccio Prince I've Been Gone and Wild Knights (which have amazing formulas!) and the Girly Bits stamping plate to create the design. I love the combination of colors and finishes!



I hope to see you back tomorrow!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10