Friday, September 16, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 14 - Floral Silhouette




Happy Friday, everyone! I have another design for the 31 Day Challenge for you today! Today's prompt is floral. To be honest, I am usually sort of intimidated by florals for some reason. I'm not sure why, I think I make them super complicated in my head. But this mani popped up in my memories on Facebook from a year ago today and it's one of my favorite so I decided to do a different take on it!





To create my gradient base I used two Glisten and Glow cremes - ATV in Aruba and Snorkel in St. Thomas over a plain white creme. The formulas were creamy and easy to work with. 



I created the flowers using acrylic paint. I topped it with Girly Bits Glitter Gaze and KBShimmer Oh Matte!. I hate that my hand slipped with the cleanup brush on my ring finger! Grrr!




I have a few more reviews in the works, as well as more nail art to share soon! I hope you all have a great weekend!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10