Monday, September 5, 2016

Powder Perfect: Ra from the Egyptology Collection (Limited Edition) - Swatches and Review



Hello lovelies! I have a newly released polish from a new-to-me brand to share with you today! I had the pleasure of meeting Jacinta from Powder Perfect at Cocktails and Colors this year and she is super sweet! She went to Las Vegas all the way from Australia, that's pretty amazing! 

I have two Powder Perfect polishes to show you. Today I have Ra from the recently released Egyptology III Collection! The polishes in this collection have what the maker calls a "holo-twist" which means they're holo micro-glitters but in a linear holo base. Very pretty!


From the maker:
"Ra was inspired by the Ancient Egyptian sun god and is a silver based holo-twist lacquer with a golden hue."

Sunlight

Ra is sort of a chameleon shade in that sometimes it looks silver and sometimes it looks like a soft, champagne gold. Very Egyptian! This one went on very smoothly, which I wasn't expecting due to the microglitter. It is opaque in 2-3 coats on its own depending on how heavy your hand is. You could also use one thin coat as a topper. I used just one coat of topcoat and it was perfectly smooth!



Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

I have one more Powder Perfect polish to hare with you in the next few days but it is from a different collection so I thought it would be best to show them in two separate posts. 

This polish is available now and retails for $13 AUD/USD. It is limited edition but I'm not sure how long it will be available. The rest of the collection looks just as gorgeous as this one, make sure you check it out! 

Links:
Website
US Website (Brand new!)
Facebook
Instagram



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10