Sunday, September 18, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 16 - Layered Triangles




Hello! I am on the geometric prompt for the 31 Day Challenge and decided to do some fun layered triangles. I think this mani is very 80s, which is not usually my style, but it's fun!



I was hoping to get caught up, or maybe even ahead, in the challenge this weekend. But, as usual, life gets in the way. But at least I am managing one a day right now!



I used Salon Perfect Oil Slick for my base. I created the design with acrylic paint and finished it off with KBShimmer Oh Matte! once again!



I'll see you back tomorrow with a review and a nail art mani - or two!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10