Sunday, September 11, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 9 - Rainbow Splash




Late post, but I am here with another look for the 31 Day Challenge! And it's a look I am super happy with! I decided to do some fun watercolor nail art for the rainbow prompt!



I started off with a base of a plain white creme and then used acrylic paint and water until I got a look I was happy with on my nails. I really enjoy doing watercolor because it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, and it's such a soft, delicate and fun look!


Once I was done I topped it off with Girly Bits What a Rush and KBShimmer Oh Matte!





I'll see you back tomorrow with a review post and more nail art!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

  1. I love it! Not the regular "in your eyes" rainbow mani, but still - in your eyes ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10