Monday, September 12, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 10 - Gradient Skittle



Hello again! I'm back with another look for the 31 Day Challenge! The prompt is gradient and I wanted to do something a little different than a traditional gradient so I went with gradient skittles.



I'm calling this gradient skittles because each finger has a different type of gradient. I'm not sure I'm i love with it. A friend suggested I add some stars and go with a galaxy theme. I love that idea but time and camera restraints would have meant not getting this post up until later and since I'm already behind I decided to just go with what I have. I do like that it's unique, it's just not one of my favorite looks I've ever done.

I used Colors by Llarowe Miss Grey (review coming soon) and Berries in the Snow. I absolutely love both of these polishes and think they look great together! The sponging sort of killed the holo in both polishes, but they both sparkle like crazy!




I'm hoping to see you back one more time later today with another 31 Day Challenge mani!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10