Saturday, September 3, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 3 - Yellow Celebration




Hello! I am back for Day 3 of the 31 Day Challenge! Today's prompt is yellow and it was actually perfect for the happy nail art I wanted to do today! For those of you who don't know, I have been on a weight loss journey the last few months and this morning I officially hit 100 pounds lost! (If you would like to follow my weight loss journey, you can follow me at Who Ate My Psyche?. I have a couple of blog posts up and am fairly active on social media as well.) I have been working so hard on this and wanted to celebrate this milestone!



This is a pretty simple look, but a fun one! I started off with a base of white and sponged over that with a combo of Girly Bits These Hips Don't Lie and Darling Diva Four Square. I then did a spray marble on 3 fingers using Colors by Llarowe Garden of the Gods and Darling Diva Big Rubber *** Shoes. The 100 was done with acrylic paint. I topped all fingers with Darling Diva Crazy Doesn't Even Begin to Cover It. I topped it all with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze and then KBShimmer Oh Matte! 

I think the spray marble mimics confetti!





Here it is before I added the matte topcoat. But you know I like it better matte. ;) Matte always wins in my world.






Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. Love how colorful this is! Many heartfelt congrats on your weight loss, I am very proud of your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10