Tuesday, September 13, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 12 - Popcorn



Hello! I have a fun look for today's prompt in the 31 Day Challenge! Today's theme is stripes and I took inspiration one again from Sheila at Pointless Cafe. I had a horrible headache most of the day and was lacking inspiration for this prompt when I started feeling better. Then I remembered her fun popcorn nail art and thought I'd give it a try!




Let's see it next to the original (click on the photo to be taken to the original mani from Sheila)...


Original mani

I used a plain white creme for my base and the rest was done with acrylic paint. Of course I finished by adding KBShimmer Oh Matte! because matte makes everything better. ;)





Hopefully I will be feeling more myself tomorrow and will see you back with a review and some more nail art!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10