Sunday, September 4, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 4 - Green Swirls



Hello, everyone! It's been a busy day and I just finished my nail art for today's 31 Day Challenge mani! I had a freehand design in mind but I didn't have time to do it tonight so I'll have to save it for another time! I pulled out more neons and my stamping supplies for today's look!



These photos don't look very green on my computer screen. They are definitely green in person and the photos look green on my phone, so hopefully it is just my monitor being wonky!

I started off by creating a gradient base of Girly Bits These Hips Don't Lie (yellow) and It's Hoop to Be Square (green). I topped it off with some stamping using the Girly Bits plate and Colors by Llarowe Sexy Mother. (As a side note, this was my first time using Sexy Mother and holy wow, it definitely is! I'm going to have to wear it on its own soon!) I topped it off with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze and KBShimmer Oh Matte!, once again.



My stamping skills still aren't great, proven by this mani. It looks great from a distance but not as much up close. LOL I still really like it though! The colors look amazing together!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10