Friday, September 2, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 2 - Orange Moroccan Half Moons



Happy Friday, everyone! Today felt more like a Monday than a Friday, which makes me even more thankful for the 3-day weekend. Today's nail art isn't one that I am very happy with. I don't know what was up, but I attempted 4 or 5 different looks for today's prompt and I just couldn't create anything I was happy with. I'm not in love with this one, but it's growing on me!





Day 2's prompt is orange, and I do love me some orange. My base for this look is Pahlish Balneario, a neon orange with micro-flakes. I wanted to create a fun half-moon look and with the colors I used I think it has a Moroccan vibe to it. The gold is acrylic paint and the teal dots are Color by Llarowe Peacock Party






I will see you back tomorrow with Day 3! I also have more reviews coming up soon!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10