Thursday, September 22, 2016

31 Day Challenge: Day 20 - Water Marble



Happy Thursday! I am back with another look for the 31 Day Challenge! This one sort of feels like a "cheat" because I did an accent nail rather than all of my nails - but this took me forever! I am not talented at water marbling so I am calling this accent nail a success! LOL!



I used Pahlish Melody Malone as my base for this look. I then used Melody Malone with Cuccio Colours Prince I've Been Gone, Count Me In, Wild Knights and Fair Game to marble. I did learn a lot during this water marbling session and it makes me want to try again - sometime a while down the road. ;)


And if course I had to add a matte topcoat...




I'm hoping to get another design or two done before I head out of town for the weekend! So hopefully I will see you back tonight!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10