Sunday, January 29, 2012

NOX Twilight Crush



Hello all my lovelies!!!! I am so excited about the TWO posts I have for you tonight!!! This is an AMAZING color and will serve as my basecoat for my next post and it is quite the AMAZING combo!!!

I have posted on this brand before, NOX Twilight, and as I have said before, it is an awesome brand!Even if you are not a Twilight fan these polishes are definitely worth having. They have amazing formulas and opacity. This was nearly a one-coater. 

I apologize for the quality of the pics. I am having issues with my camera so I had to use my phone and the pics are grainy. :-( Also, I used a BRAND NEW BOTTLE of Seche Vite and it left black specks on my pinky. I have no idea why it did this. Argh. Anyways, on to the amazing HOT PINK!!!







Again, I apologize for the pics, they are not very good quality. :-( But the color is so amazing!!!

You can purchase NOX Twilight polishes at twilightbeauty.com for $6.99 each.

6 comments :

  1. It happened the same to me the first time i used my seche vite topcoat! dont know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is HOT! Love the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I LOVE THS! So gorgeous! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ashley! =D
    What a pretty pink, I love bubble gum pinks!
    <3 and those bottles omgz

    Those black spots are weird.. are they inside the bottle too? :S

    Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I think new brushes have dust in them from the factory, or something. I've had "things" come out of nowhere in new polishes. Always upsetting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10