Sunday, January 22, 2012

Essence True Love


Time for another one of my Essence Vampire's Love polishes!! 

My parents recently celebrated their 35th Anniversary and my brother and I took them out to celebrate this weekend. I needed a dark purple polish and I figured one name True Love was perfect for the occasion. I am in love with this polish. It is the perfect dark, vampy, shimmery purple.

The coverage was amazing with 2 coats and I topped it off with Orly Won't Chip.





What do you think of this polish? I think it is absolutely gorgeous!!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful colour. You have lovely shaped nails.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color. I tried it and it's really intense lovely purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color. I tried it and it's really intense lovely purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10