Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holo Week Day 6 - Glitter Gal 10 to Midnight

Happy Saturday lovely readers! I am in a little bit of a hurry tonight so I won't be babbling as much as usual. Tonight I have the gorgeous Glitter Gal 10 to Midnight. 10 to Midnight is a gorgeous steel grey holo. As with all GG the formula is superb with absolutely no issues. The following is 2 coats with no topcoat (although topcoat does not affect the holo with Glitter Gal).










Now for some sun pics!!!







Isn't this pure perfection?!

Glitter Gal polishes are available at Ninja Polish and retail for $11.50 - $17.95 for full 15ml bottles. I really can't say enough positive things about Ninja Polish. They have such a wide variety of polish and stamping supplies at amazing prices and the customer service is superb. Make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 


.

11 comments :

  1. so beautiful i just love how the rainbows sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this shade! The name fits the color perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous holo polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I would love to see comparison swatches of it with Hits Zeus, GG Lizard Belly and GG Black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These polishes are maybe too shiny for a casual day for me, yet they are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just wow! This is for sure going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just came in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10