Monday, January 16, 2012

Lynnderella Mercury's Rainbow!!


Hello lovelies!! I have a polish to brighten up your Monday! I absolutely could not wait to get one of my new Lynnderella's on my fingers!! It was hard to choose which one to use first but I decided on Mercury's Rainbow because I was still wearing my Naughty is Nice franken and I thought Mercury's Rainbow would look awesome on top of it! I was right (of course LOL) but unfortunately my camera could not capture the awesomeness that is this polish. It looks so much better in person than in my pics.

MR is a grey jelly base FILLED with holographic hex and micro glitter. Yes, the micro glitter is holo too!! OMG!!! What you see here is two thick coats over Naughty is Nice, topped with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat Orly Sec 'N Dry.

There are a lot of pics, I was trying to show this beauty off the best I could! The first three are sun pics, they really show the jelly quality well.










Blurred to show the holo effect...

I hope you enjoyed this!! I really wish I could have shown it off better!!

If you are not familiar with Lynnderella polishes, they are handmade frankens by a sweet and very creative woman named Lynn. Because these are gorgeous, handmade and unique they are in very high demand.They are hard to come by but worth the wait. They can be purchased two different places when they are in stock.

They can be purchased directly from Lynnderella's blog HERE for $12 each but she has a minimum order of 5 bottles. Her store is currently closed but is supposed to re-open sometime in January.

They can also be purchased from Llarowe for $15 each but she is also currently out of stock. She is expecting a new shipment in mid-February.

Pin It

12 comments :

  1. looks beautiful i think you captured it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!!! LOL Cas, yes I know, you are crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the blurry picture the most, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of my Nyx Girls Frizz Spots. I think this has a little more glitter in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glitters are top!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a gorgeous polish! lucky Ashley!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10