Monday, January 9, 2012

Holo Week Day 7 - HITS Ares

Hello lovelies! I apologize for this post being a day late, I had a crazy busy weekend and still did not get everything accomplished that I wanted to. Oh well, such is life. LOL This is the last day of holo week, it is a bit bittersweet. I will miss my holos but I have many new polishes I am so excited to try!

Speciallita Hits Ares is a TRUE cherry red holo, it is simply amazing. Usually when you find a "red" holo it is too pink, magenta, whatever. This one really is red, because of this reason the holo is not as intense as some other colors but I love it anyway.

The formula on my Ares was a little on the thick side, an issue I haven't had with my others from this brand. My brush was also a little wonky but nothing too problematic. It only took 2 coats to get this opaque (my ring finger has 3 coats because I bumped it while it was wet LOL so you can see the difference in 2 and 3 coats). I topped this off with Orly Don't Chip, it does not affect the holo at all.

OK, break out your bibs, time to DROOOOL ;-)











You can also check out Speciallita on Facebook HERE

.


8 comments :

  1. This is my least favorite polish from the week. But it is still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is amazing! Another treasure *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning!! What a great red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this one, I want this one, I want this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am desperately in love with the entire No Olimpo collection, but this one especially is just utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a perfect polish to represent the god of war! This is a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty!! New follower!! I also just started a nail polish review blog at www.apopofpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is beautiful.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10