Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm Going in Circles!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Thank goodness the weekend is here!! I had a great idea for stamping over Julep Leah that I posted yesterday. I wanted to stamp and post last night but I didn't get a chance until tonight. Why must work get in the way of polishing and blogging? LOL

I really like the stamp design I used (BM19), I love circles so this is right up my alley.  The stamping turned out a tad messy which bother me but I though it was still worth showing you.  :) I used OPI Black Onyx for the stamping. I hope you enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed this mani!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments :

  1. I love this, it's simple but looks really unusual!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I am a bit confused because I tried today my new stamping kit and it didn´t work out any nice way :/ It isn´t as easy, as it looks like. Maybe more practice will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this one! :)
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just one word for you: awesome! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10