Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nail Mail!

I got some nail mail today, yay!! I had my code for a free Julep polish that they sent me because the polish I chose for my January upgrade was out of stock. To make up for this Julep gave me the code for a free polish as well as a Julep Nail Therapy (which I have had in the past and used a whole bottle, I love this stuff). I think that more than makes up for my other pick being out of stock! Thanks Julep!

In addition to the free polish I also had a $5 off coupon  (and since I am a Maven I also get 20% off and free shipping) so I ended up getting all 3 for $19!!! I am so excited to use these colors!!

 I love Julep's packaging!!!


 L-R: Boris & Nicole, Leah and Blake
They also included samples for their hand scrub and hand cream

I also got an Avon order today, these are preview items. :-) I know, the bag is not polish, I just thought it was cute. LOL It reminds me of when I was a kid. Doesn't it look straight out of the 80's?! 

L-R: Aqua Fantasy, Mosaic Effect in White (crackle polish)

Well, that's my nail mail for today! I can't decide which polish to use tonight! LOL

9 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10