Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update and Clarification on Orly Nail Rescue Kit



Hello everyone!! I have a nail post and a haul post for you tonight bur first I wanted to update you and clarify something from my Orly Nail Rescue Kit post yesterday. 

Many of you commented about me using it on my entire nail, I am sorry I wasn't more clear on this. I did apply it to all of my nails but ONLY to the tips, not the whole nail. 

Also, I removed all of the acrylic powder and glue last night after my post. Thanks for all the comments! Now off to work on a nail post! WOOT!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10