Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holo Week Day 4 - Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

What an amazingly gorgeous polish I have for you today ladies! I have been wanting this polish FOREVER!! I finally have it in my hot little hands (or is that on my hot little nails? LOL) and it does not disappoint! Glitter Gal Lizard Belly is so amazing! It is a dark green holo, yes please! It can appear black at times, in fact it looks black in the bottle to me, but it is most definitely dark green. And it is holo like WHOA. 

As usual the formula is amazing, I only needed 2 coats for full opacity and topcoat does not affect the holo at all, I topped it off with Orly Sec 'N Dry. So, without further ado, BEHOLD Lizard Belly!




 Sorry this one is a little blurry but the holo was so amazing I couldn't leave it out. :)




Isn't Lizard Belly AMAZEBALLS?!

Glitter Gal polishes are available at Ninja Polish and retail for $11.50 - $17.95 for full 15ml bottles. I really can't say enough positive things about Ninja Polish. They have such a wide variety of polish and stamping supplies at amazing prices and the customer service is superb. Make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 


.

12 comments :

  1. I finally ordered this polish myself and I hear it's in the mail! Your pictures make it so hard to wait!! The green in this is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg so pretty so pretty so pretty! I love the pics you took! Gorgeous! :D

    I'm glad you finally got the polish you were craving!

    muah muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh ! i always thought this was black *doh!* but i definitely see the green in it now and it's soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with Lizard Belly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to wear mine! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this polish, and each picture I see of it makes me want it more and mooore. Perhaps your photos have pushed me to finally purchase it! It looks so good on you, also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizard Belly is luscious that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I would ever use another polish if I had this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my top lemming of all time for the longest time! I finally got it and it is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10